Connect to UDI Portal
Configure your ISY to connect to the portal, if you haven’t already done so - ISY Portal Installation Instructions
Verify that the ISY you want to use with Agave is set as the Primary ISY in the portal (even if you only have one ISY).
- Log in to the portal my.isy.io
- Click My Profile
- From the My Preferred ISY drop-down, select the UUID of the ISY that should be primary
- Click Save
- Repeat for each UDI Portal user that will use Agave with the UDI Portal
To connect to the UDI Portal using Agave,
- Go to Agave menu > Settings
- Check the Enable Portal Access checkbox
Note: If you do not have an Enable Portal Access checkbox, you first need to purchase the Portal add-on to Agave or upgrade to All Access Pass.
- Go to > Portal Settings
- Enter your Portal Username and Portal Password (if you forgot these, reset at my.isy.io)
- Click the Save button
- If the connection to the portal was a success message will appear. If the connection was not successful, a “Portal login update failure” message will appear and you should try re-entering your username/password. If that does not succeed, you should verify your connection to the Internet and to the UDI Portal (try connecting to my.isy.io using a web browser).